Girl's Week at Camp Ondessonk
Girls must be 10-15 years old at time of camp.
Girls Camp is a week you will remember for the rest of your life! The all girl environment provides growing girls and teens with something genuinely important-a safe, open, accepting place where they can truly be themselves, learn new skills and make new friends. Campers will get to experience the rustic life of Camp Ondessonk by sleeping in a 3 sided cabin off Lake Echon among the trees. The girls' camp schedule includes a time at the horse stables, archery, riflery, swimming, all day naure exploration, handicrafts, woodsmanship, Girl Scout badges and activities, canoeing, kayaking, campfires, an overnight campout, tug of war and much more. Girl Scouts will stay in the same unit (Brefeuf) and take part in all activities together. If this sounds like something for you...tie up those hiking boots and come to camp!
Registrations for Camp Ondessonk (paperwork and deposit) are due June 1, 2018.
Final payment is due June 25, 2018.
Other forms needed for camp:
- Bunk1: http://bit.ly/2ymZv8t
- Bus Transportation Registration: http://bit.ly/2j0rndj
- Camper Agreement: http://bit.ly/2o00I5C
- Facility Map: http://bit.ly/2z87nyj
- Packing List: http://bit.ly/2AgRGCT
- Parent/Camper Handbook: http://bit.ly/2ymvrKb
- Parent/Camper Primer: http://bit.ly/2z8T0d9
- Parent Pick-Up Form: http://bit.ly/2nZkX3t
- Resident Camp Campership Application: https://bit.ly/2JcMUdY