This program is for girls entering 4-5th grade in September 2018
Come meet new friend above and under the sea during this week of camp. You and your new two-legged friends will become mermaids and swim into all kinds of adventures. You will make your own bubble wands, spend extra time in the lake, find new underwater friends on a creek walk, and go on a scavenger hunt for sunken pirate treasure. If you need to regain your land legs, go on a hike, make some sea treasure crafts, or shoot some arrows.
Registration paperwork for Touch of Nature is due June 1, 2018.
Final payment is due July 2, 2018.
Other forms need to be filled out:
- Camper Agreement: http://bit.ly/2ADCpQP
- Camper Checklist: http://bit.ly/2C3L1fI
- Camper Handbook: http://bit.ly/2BkXDCu
- Camper Information Form: http://bit.ly/2Bka15W
- Camp Map: http://bit.ly/2C2kDTt
- Equipment List: http://bit.ly/2ARySLz
- Parent Pick-Up Form: http://bit.ly/2Ce4dsb
- Resident Camp Campership Application: https://bit.ly/2JcMUdY