Teddy and Me
This program is for girls entering 2nd or 3rd grade in September 2018
If you go down to the woods today, you’re sure of a big surprise. Head to camp and bring your favorite teddy or stuffed animal along for an adventure! Teach your teddy all about how great camp can be. You and your teddy will spend time at the lake, make crafts, singing songs and exploring nature. After all that, you will find out where all the teddy bears go for their picnics at Touch of Nature. It’s so nice to share all your camp experiences with your best frienda, while making new friends. So come to camp and give it a try!
Registrations for Touch of Nature (paperwork and deposit) are due June 1, 2018.
Final payment is due July 2, 2018.
Other forms to be filled out:
- Camper Agreement: http://bit.ly/2ADCpQP
- Camper Checklist: http://bit.ly/2C3L1fI
- Camper Handbook: http://bit.ly/2BkXDCu
- Camper Information Form: http://bit.ly/2Bka15W
- Camp Map: http://bit.ly/2C2kDTt
- Equipment List: http://bit.ly/2ARySLz
- Parent Pick-Up Form: http://bit.ly/2Ce4dsb
- Resident Camp Campership Application: https://bit.ly/2JcMUdY