The new Girl Scout year is getting ready to kick off officially on October 1! That means exciting fall GSSI programs are up and running too! Both troop leaders and parents can sign girls up to attend most programs.
Just a reminder – in July, GSSI launched a new program registration system, Doubleknot, which replaced the previous system, eBiz.
You do not have to create a username and password to log in to Doubleknot. However, it will be beneficial if you do. After the first time reserving a program, you can save the names of the girls in your troop under your profile. While Doubleknot and our new Volunteer Systems membership database do not connect as this time, it is easy to print a troop roster for reference as you enter information your new Doubleknot account. Here’s how:
1. Visit our website at gsofsi.org and click the gold MYGS link
2. Login to the Volunteer Toolkit by clicking the Volunteer Toolkit button and enter login credentials
3. Once logged in, choose the “My Troop” tab
4. Click the down arrow on the right side of the page to download the troop roster to your computer
5. Your troop roster is now available to open from your recent downloads and should be easily accessible at the bottom of your browser window
Please remember that all program registration deadlines are FIRM! Almost all deadlines (outside of a few collaborations) will be on Monday nights at 10:59 p.m.
For help with your Doubleknot account, please contact Customer Care at 800.345.6858 or customercare.org
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. At Girls Scouts of southern Illinois we strive to make our mission a reality and we couldn't do it without the support of our parents and volunteers.