We’re joining GSUSA’s national cookie campaign “Eat. Share. Show Communities We Care.” By joining GSUSA’s campaign, we will be able to expand our customer reach and elevate our donation program to a whole new level.
From now until May 3, all Digital Cookie online donations will be fulfilled from your troop inventory.
Starting on Wednesday, April 1, all Digital Cookie donations will be fulfilled from existing troop inventory. This gives troops the option to select their own community champions, rally their communities and deplete their cookie inventory.
In addition to donation orders, troops will also be able to offer customers in our region the opportunity to purchase cookies to be directly shipped to their door.
Troops will earn an additional $.10 per shipped package sold starting April 1 through May 3. Additional troop proceeds will not be paid on donation orders being filled from existing troop inventory.
NOTE: ALL cookies purchased for donation OR direct ship through GSofSI's Digital Cooke site starting April 1 through May 3 will be allocated to service units and troops for credit.
Eat. Share. Show Communities We Care, is only available to troops who have opted into the program by completing this form: bit.ly/CookieCareOpt-In
Troops should opt-in and start sharing their girls’ Digital Cookie links on their personal social media pages and in emails to family and friends.
How Eat. Share. Show Communities We Care works:
- Girls share their personal Digital Cookie link and information about your troops selected community champs. They can share their link with family and friends through email or social media.
- Family and friends use their link to donate cookies to your selected champions.
- Council will complete a transaction for each donation order a girl receives. You will see this transaction on the Girl Order tab in eBudde.
- These donations will NOT count towards girl reward totals.
- When the time comes, and when it is safe to do so, troops will take donations from their inventory and deliver it to their community champions.
Your involvement would mean so much to us. Rallying behind girls during these challenging times will help ensure that they continue to learn the business smarts and compassion they need to make the world a better place.