Thank you to all those who attended our Virtual
Town Hall meeting on July 9 to hear "Her Vision of
Tomorrow" survey results presented by CEO Loretta Graham and Long
Range Property Planning Task Group Chair John McCracken.
Below is the video presentation and the presentation available
Her Vision of Tomorrow Survey Results Presentation
Virtual Town Hall FAQ:
1. How many people attended the live virtual town hall meeting?
According to the statistics created by the meeting software,
twenty-one people participated in the Her Vision of Tomorrow Survey
Results Virtual Town Hall.
2. Will council provide a copy of the town hall slides?
Yes. A PDF of the slide deck can be found on the Long Range Property
Planning page of the GSofSI website.
3. If the survey is separated by demographics can service
units have results for their area?
Unfortunately, we cannot divide the data by service unit. Due to the
number of responses from each service unit, the data would not be
4. Can the results of the Girl Survey be broken down by age group?
Yes. Council will provide a younger/older girls breakdown, and post
it on the Long Range Property Planning page of the GSofSI website.
5. If the majority of the girls responding are younger, why
would they want to plan an event? Is that not a skew with the demographics?
Only 26% of girls consider it very important. It is not unusual
that some of the younger girls want to have a say in activities.
6. How does this program assessment apply to property?
We need to know what types of experiences and programs the girls
want to in order to identify the properties, facilities and resources
we need to provide those programs and experiences.
7. Will the decision be made to close any camp(s)?
The survey information will be presented to the board to use and
evaluate as they make decisions regarding council properties.