We know that with everything going on it can be a little overwhelming to fit in badge work. Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois believe that through the four pillars of Girl Scouts we can find ways to continue being women of courage and confidence that make the world a better place. All it takes is making sure that we have a solid foundation to build upon.
The foundation of Girl Scouts consists of Life Skills, Outdoor, STEM and Entrepreneurship. As we are transitioning to spending more time virtually, it can be a challenge to experience activities in each pillar. To make sure you get to experience all that Girl Scouts has to offer, we are giving you this Pillar Power challenge.
To complete the challenge, all you need to do is consult our Pillar Power Chart of Activities and find a way to incorporate something from each pillar into your ongoing life. Below is a list of how many activites from each pillar your Girl Scout level must complete:
- Daisy - Complete 1 activity from each pillar.
- Brownie - Complete 2 activities from each pillar.
- Junior - Complete 3 activities from each pillar.
- Cadette - Complete 4 activities from each pillar.
- Senior - Complete 5 activites from each pillar.
- Ambassador - Complete 6 activities from each pillar.